Return to Website

HHS Class of '59

Welcome to the Discussion Forum for HHS'59 ! If you are a classmate or just visiting, we would like to hear from you.

HHS Class of '59
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Occaisonal Meeting

Working in a retail store in Hammond and now in Merrillville, I do occaisionally have one of my former classmates come in for one thing or another. Connie (Tripeer) Brown, Dorrie Barton, Bill Clawson, Judi Hart, Laura (Dodd) Drennan ( her husband worked with me for a short period), Bill Brumm, Wayne Lander, Wayne Kaegebein, Janneth Harwell, Chuck Gatto and I do see Frank Racz once in a while but not in the store, he lives not far from me. And of course I do see myself in the mirror each morning and that can be a frightening experience in itself. I was contacted by Terry Lovell last year about a class reunion and the people I have talked to about going to one like the idea. Some of the ones I listed I don't see all of the time or it has been some time since I have talked to them and I will supply info if I can still contact one of them. We need some more of the Munsterites added besides Sally and myself.

Re: Occaisonal Meeting

Must be the cobwebs of time... your reference, Dennis Croak??

Now for the good news, Dennis.

1. Hammond High has planted massive explosives, donated by Hammond Tech, under the teacher parking lot. Detons are set for the Froth of July

2. I'm still looking for Sharon Hineline. I caught wiff of her while wedged in a tiny Christian MosQue during my Collapsed Lung Broohaha. Last I heard she was blapping speeding cars in Nappie.

3. Cash money prize of * (click on this)

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Working in a retail store in Hammond and now in Merrillville, I do occaisionally have one of my former classmates come in for one thing or another. Connie (Tripeer) Brown, Dorrie Barton, Bill Clawson, Judi Hart, Laura (Dodd) Drennan ( her husband worked with me for a short period), Bill Brumm, Wayne Lander, Wayne Kaegebein, Janneth Harwell, Chuck Gatto and I do see Frank Racz once in a while but not in the store, he lives not far from me. And of course I do see myself in the mirror each morning and that can be a frightening experience in itself. I was contacted by Terry Lovell last year about a class reunion and the people I have talked to about going to one like the idea. Some of the ones I listed I don't see all of the time or it has been some time since I have talked to them and I will supply info if I can still contact one of them. We need some more of the Munsterites added besides Sally and myself.