Return to Website

HHS Class of '59

Welcome to the Discussion Forum for HHS'59 ! If you are a classmate or just visiting, we would like to hear from you.

HHS Class of '59
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Past and Present

Hi:

Maxine Pellar married Rich Conway.

Her address is 1229 Elliott DR. Munster, IN 46321

I don't know her e-mail address. I do know she still is working and she travels with friends a great deal.

Hope this helps with an update.

Sally

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My wife Linda and I live in Tampa during the week and in our home on the Withlacoochee river on weekends. We have two children Veronica, a education administrator in Georgia and our son Greg, a telecommunications technician in Tampa. Both children are graduates of the University of Central Florida in Orlando. We have three grandchildren, two girls and a boy.

Linda is the IT manager for advanced data systems at Home Shopping Network and I am the Director for Telemedicine at the University of South Florida. We returned to the US in 1995 after spending 10 years in Saudi Arabia working for the oil company. Prior to that I worked for AT&T and the Bell System for 16 years in Gary and Orlando.

I was wondering if anyone knows where Wayne Landers or Maxine Peller are? Wayne was at the 10 year class reunion and was teaching at the time. I have kept my whereabouts current with the Hammond High office but have heard nothing about class reunions or get togethers.