USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need help finding deck logs

Thanks so much for getting with me...I am actually needing 1966 and 1967 logs. I will definitely keep in mind that you have 1965 if that becomes a need. I appreciate your willingness to help!

Rick, I think I have the link to what you want.You want me to try and attach it to this message board? Ron

That would be great and hopefully it may even help someone else that is also searching for these. I appreciate your willingness to help!

Rick, I can't find a way to post the link on this message board. If any one can lead me out of the woods,I would appreciate it. Ron Marks

If anyone has been on Facebook lately there is one of our shipmates posting a lot of the Kitty Hawk's Deck Log's. Don't remember his name. I'll get back on and see if I can locate him. I sent him a note if he knew how to get copies of the Diary.

To locate Deck Logs you will have to probably join Facebook. Check out: Shipmates who served on the USS Kitty Hawk CV-63. At least I think you will. I was able to locate our shipmate he is Jim Drosdahl. Looks like he has any year of Deck Logs you want.

Thanks for information...we have sent request to join that Facebook page. Hopefully, we will be able to make contact. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Any way you can link that Facebook I am having a hard time finding it and desperately need ship logs from November 1967 to May 1968

You should be able to copy and paste it into the massage section

Saw your request . I can't help on the deck logs .Just wanted to say Hello and how have you been . I remember being on the Kitty Hawk when you were . We were both in V-4 . Here is my e-mail address . Stanley

Jackpot!! Go to https://catalog.archives.gov/search?q=kitty%20hawk%20deck%20log%201973 and type "kitty hawk deck lock 1967" in the search bar at the top. I don't know if they have all of them online yet, but they do have many.