USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1972 Yankee Station

Bill, I have a link to many of the logs. The ones I have are not digital and it is difficult to search them (at least for me). I do have a very helpful lady's phone number in the archive department if I can locate it . If you want me to send all of this to you, I will need your email. I don't know how to link it up here. Or call me 330 -720-1221 Ron

Thanks to Ron, I was able to provide documentation that the Kitty Hawk was inside Vietnam territorial waters during the 1972 cruise.
Those dates should be added shortly to the list of carriers inside the 12 mile area. Hope this helps shipmates looking for documentation.

Please let me know when this is listed !

I am filing for agent orange disability benefits and would appreciate the documentation that puts the hawk within the 12 mile limit during the 1972 cruise. Can you be of help with this?

Bill. do you still have the information that ronald marks gave you reference the kitty hawk being inside the 12 mile area on 1972 cruise. If so can you please send it to me. thanks james earthman

my email is tjearthman@outlook.com phone 1-806-354-9615 thanks

Remember the same, V-1 Division !!!!!!

Guess the logs I looked at did not have us within territorial waters. I know. We were so close land was clear, we were on alert for land based gunships. Maybe someone can located the missing waypoints.