USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Las Vegas reunion

I want to thank all our officers and there wives for all the work that they did to make this event be a success!! It was great seeing everyone again . Really enjoyed Jason Chudy and his eagerness to get the Kitty Hawk to Long Beach as he also made the last cruise enjoyable. I also took pleasure in voting off the people that cause trouble as we don't need that. Thanks again Jim Melka
for keeping this going😎See everyone at the next one!! Dennis Farrell

Re: Las Vegas reunion

You beat me to it. I couldn't agree more. The hard work they did made the reunion a great success, again. It was great to see old friends again and meet new ones. Looking forward to the next one.

Re: Las Vegas reunion

Dennis Farrell
I want to thank all our officers and there wives for all the work that they did to make this event be a success!! It was great seeing everyone again . Really enjoyed Jason Chudy and his eagerness to get the Kitty Hawk to Long Beach as he also made the last cruise enjoyable. I also took pleasure in voting off the people that cause trouble as we don't need that. Thanks again Jim Melka
for keeping this going😎See everyone at the next one!! Dennis Farrell
I also agree . Thanks to the Leadership for all the hard work they did on the Reunion . And this includes the wife's