USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AGENT ORANGE

Bill I was aboard the Hawk 1965_1967 OI Division. I am not service connected as of yet. I applied for compensation last September. My claim is on hold until the Haas vs Nicholson case is decided but I would encourage anyone with diabetes or any of the other diseases presumed under AO to put in a claim. The BlueWaterNavy web site has good information about this.I too hope someone with service connected from the Hawk can give some in put.

Re: Re: AGENT ORANGE

I was aboard the hawk late 69 and 70.
I have applyed for agent orange but no responce yet.
While a member of pank owners of kitty hawk someone printed a letter saying that Agent Orange was sotored aboard the hawk during that time frame and might be exposed to agent by this means

Re: Re: AGENT ORANGE

hello I have applyed for service connected compensation but have had no results I was aboard the HAWK 1970-1971 p-3 div. I have Diabetis type 2 and hypotyroidisum. I took the phisical they gave at the V.A. hospital and sent papers in but they wrote saying they need more info. So if someone knows where the agent orange was stored aboard the Hawk . Would be thankfull to be notifyed