USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shipmates

Looking for B-Div shipmates 68-69 West Pac. And Bremerton Yards. D.R. Green, Ray Pangle, Perry D. McGraw, or any one.

Re: shipmates

I looked up the names Pangle and McGraw at www.switchboard.com since they seem to be not so common names (not so with Green). There are only seven listings with the name Ray Pangle and two Perry McGraws. Seems to me that all it will take is a few phone calls and you might find who you are looking for. Good luck, shipmate...

Re: Re: shipmates

Thanks for the info. I tried white pages for areas I thought they now might live and had no luck at all.
Thanks again,
Ted Barker

Re: shipmates

Ted, you might have a couple of the names confused... I looked in my 67-68 cruise book and saw that Ray Pangle is identified as T. R. Pangle and there is no Perry D. McGraw but there is a P. D. McCraw. Also, D. R. Green is in the book.

Re: Re: shipmates

Charles, thanks for looking that up I never knew Rays first name but the P. in P.D. McGraw is Perry and D.R. Is Dennis Robert so I'll keep looking and hope that someone who knows them will respond. Are you going to attend the reunion this year? I'm planning to go and hopefully find some people I knew.
Thanks again Charles.
Ted

Re: Re: Re: shipmates

I looked through my husband's '70-'71 Cruise Book and found D.R. Green listed under IM-3 Division and T. R. Pangle under P-1 Division. Hope this helps you track them down. You could look for others in those divisions, instead of in B Division.