USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lt. Cdr. Harvey Pace

Hi Everybody!

I am a student of military history and am also a collector of militaria, or military antiques. A few weeks ago, I purchased a large grouping from a career navy man, Lt. Cdr. Harvey Pace. Pace was a POW from WWII, served throughout Korea, and also served on the Kitty Hawk from April of 1965 through May of 1967. I am currently trying to compile as much information on Pace in order to fully appreciate the group's rich naval history. I am hoping that some of you out there remember serving with Lt. Cdr. Pace and if possible could provide me with photos of anyone has some. If you could contact me through my e-mail that would be wonderful. Any information that you can provide will help!

Thank you all for your military service and your help;
Eric Houtman

Re: Re: Lt. Cdr. Harvey Pace

Thank you so much! Stories like that are much appreciated, I didnt know he was a survivor of the Bataan Death March! Do you know if Pace is pictured in either the 67-68 or 69-70 Cruise Books? Or if there is a chance that you have a picture of him, it would be much appreciated. Once again, if anybody remembers Lt. Cdr. Harvey Pace, the V3 Division Officer, please let me know by here or e-mail.

Thanks so much
Eric Houtman

Re: Re: Re: Lt. Cdr. Harvey Pace

Lt Cdr Harvey Pace was my(V-)3 division officer from 1965-1967. His picture is in the 65-66&66-67 cruise book,just look for V-3 Div and his name on the bottom of the picture. He was a great division officer,got along with his men and worked along side of his men.I would like to know if he is still alive and do you have his address.The last I heard from a former ship mate that he was living in SanDiego CA.If he is some of us want to get together and to visit him if he is able.Thanks BILL T