USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USS Kitty Hawk Veterans Association

Hello Shipmates. Our Association is over 600 members strong and have been in existance since 1997. We meet every two years at reunions across the United States and have a great time. The cost is just $15.00 per year and you receive quarterly newsletters (The Kitty Hawk Flyer), an annual directory of all members, a window decal of the Association Logo and discounts at the ships store. This message is an open invitation to join our Association and hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to connect with some old friends and shipmates. I am also interested, very interested, in why more of our shipmates have not joined the Association. With a potential roster of over 100,000 shipmates throughout the Hawk's 44 years of service, we should have hundreds more. With your input, ideas and suggestions, we may find a way to grow a lot faster than we have. I hope you will read this and comment here or send me an email directly. If you want to join now, go directly to the main page at this site and download a membership form or ask me and I will forward one to you. Thanks, Charlie Peterson RM2 60-61