USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Looking for OE division shipmates 1967 and 1968

Great to hear from you Larry.I sent you and email.Maybe we will start finding some of our guys.I have found 25 I served with on the FDR CVA 42 from another site.If you have any info of possible location I will try to find some of our shipmates.Tom Russell

Wow, names from the past. Can't believe you guys are still alive. You may remember me as "Billy Boot Camp", a term of endearment bestowed upon me by none other than Michael Griffin "The Griff". Jim Berg is still around and living in the St. Louis area. Sad to say that Jim Healey is no longer with us though.
I live in Phoenix.

Re: Re: Re: Looking for OE division shipmates 1967 and 1968

I'm here. I work for Xerox, for almost 34 years. I've built a home in Michigan and hope to retire in 2 or 3 years. I used to see Jim Walton, he worked for IBM, but he committed suicide.

Re: Looking for OE division shipmates 1967 and 1968

Doug Poulton has Jim Bergs email address.. he is at doug_poulton@yahoo.com have you heard any where abouts of Allen Sabo?..

It is great to see we are finally getting some response.Here is Bruce Francis's email addy for anyone that wants to send him a message. BruceFrancis@adelphia.net.Lets see if we can get some more folks.I also have Larry Brown from shop 1 email addy but have to find it.I had a computer crash and still have not completly recovered my data yet.

Tom?? do you still check here? I have not been well since Christmas with wife's mother passing etc.. then my Pacemaker failed and they did a factory recall on all that line of pacemaker.. I'm in the recovery stages now. Tomorrow we lay to rest an old shipmate of mine and dear friend from DD 603 USS Murphy Jon was a cabinet maker I'll miss him. I found two more Kitty Hawk OE div from our time.Larry

Peter Blackmon (blackmon@gci.net)
spoke with Pete a couple times, he is enjoying life in Alaska to its fullest.. Dickman is down in Los Angelos area, either Huntington Beach or nearby..