Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eww im never eating turkey again!

ok i am never going to eat turkey again see me and my mom thawed the turkey out the wrong way and we both got sick, and now the though of turkey or any other meat makes me naseous.anyways im going vegetarian as soon as my vegetarian cookbook comes in next week. its called munchie madness and i cant wait to try it anyways happy holidays everyeone

Re: eww im never eating turkey again!

dont be such a stupid f.ucking moron.

Re: Re: eww im never eating turkey again!

I think that there are better reasons to start being a vegetarian, as long as your sure you want to do it & arent just doing it because it seems cool, its a lot of work and If you dont fully support it you make vegetarians look bad!

Re: eww im never eating turkey again!

Oh cool, I have the same book it is awesome I am 14 and am a veg, but did it more for the animal's sake than the grossness(yes I do find it gross thoguh) I hate the sight of bacon and dead chickens) Eeeh!

Re: Re: eww im never eating turkey again!

lol any meat makes me feel sick especially those animals stuck on sticks (eeeeuuugghh)

Re: Re: Re: eww im never eating turkey again!

Me 2 and I am a veg looking 2 meet people. Any suggestions?