Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey everyone, trying to go raw

anyone have any advice on going raw? i have a goal to become a raw fruitarian. but i never stik to the choice. any adivce? also, im hoping this board will get a bit more acvive ( one post every 2 or 3 days would be nice) so please reply and get this place going!

Re: hey everyone, trying to go raw

Hey! Glad to hear you are trying. Firstly, it would be helpful if you had someone make the transition alongside you for the support and anything else. Also, invest in books about why to go raw or about the raw lifestlye and of course many raw recipe books. Yummy un-cooked dishes will help satisfy your desire for the cooked meals im asuming you are used to. Don't give up, it's worth the try.

I specifically recommend the book "Eating without Heating" It includes recipes from teens.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

anyone have any advice on going raw? i have a goal to become a raw fruitarian. but i never stik to the choice. any adivce? also, im hoping this board will get a bit more acvive ( one post every 2 or 3 days would be nice) so please reply and get this place going!

Re: hey everyone, trying to go raw

I don't have any advice, but a mere question. Out of pure curiousity, why are you going raw fruitarian? For the sake of health? For the sake of not killing living things? Just curious

Re: Re: hey everyone, trying to go raw

oooh thats what fruitarian means kwl