Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
animals

Why is it ok for a bear to kill a fish, but not ok for me to fish? Humans are naturally omnivorous, it is our nature to eat animals, so why shouldn't i? I don't mean anything by this post, i'd just like a different point of view.

Thanks,
Icebox

Re: animals

Because its the way humans slaughter the animals, factory farming, is probably the cruelest thing on the face of the planet. Chickens who are being breeded for food on factory farms live is filthy sheds filled with bad air. They often suffer from bone sickness beacuse of all their drugs and bad food that they eat. Their diet is mainly poop and the remains of other chickens (EWW). When they go to slaughter they are hung from metal shackals and get their heads chopped off while still consious. All so you can have a chicken breast on your plate. disusting. That is just what chickens experience. Plus humans are better suited as vegetarians because our teeth are like herbavores and our tiny "fangs" and better suited for biting into fruits than tearing threw meat.
Well theres your different point of view. visit www.peta2.com 4 more infomation
thanx

The bear cannot help killing the fish... it is a natural instinct and they do not realize that they are hurting or killing the fish. Being a vegetarian going vegan myself i think it is wrong to kill any animal or fish etc. though bears do not think that kind of way...

That's my different point of view

enjoy you're ...

did my mess not work?! oh well i'll do it again:

To me that is quite silly- most humans will think it is horriible to kill another human and i dont see any difference in killing another human to killing an animal so there is my opinion on killing the as for the bears...

The bear can't help eating the it is a natural instinct and it doesny realise that it is killing the fish. But we do so we can make a difference where they may not...

thats my point of view

me...

oh it did work lol i wrote all that... go me!