Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eggs

I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, but i don't really like eggs, but i'll eat it now and then if i have to. Is there a way to cut out eggs as my source of protein, and substute with something else?

Re: Eggs

There is an egg substitute called Egg Beaters. You can use them in omelettes and just about everything else. Peanuts are a good source of protein and I think pasta is too. Also you should eat a lot of meat substitutes like Boca burgers.

Re: Re: Eggs

thanx, i'll have to try it. I do eat meat substiutes alot,and i LOVE peanut butter, anwayz .

Re: Eggs

glad I could help.

Re: Re: Eggs

Tofu is always good. Or any other soy product. You might want to check out some began websites, they have info on how to get certain nutrients. I think goveg.com might have something to help you.

Re: Re: Re: Eggs

try vallia soy milk. it is a good source of protien and tastes like a vanllia milk shake oh and try veggie dogs there good too www.goveg.com does have some really good stuff too i think