Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

I think it all just depends... If you think that drinking alcohol is ok than it is fine for u to do it. I've heard that some vegans don't drink liquor but you could and you would still be considered a vegan

Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

No, you wouldn't be a pure vegan. Beer has bacteria in it.

Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

There is bacteria in everything. And besides, they sell vegan beer. Hard to find though.

Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

bacteria is an animal?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

There are some beers that aren't vegan because they use animal products in the process of making the beer. Off the top of my head I know that Miller is vegan. So is budweiser. There's an entire list online at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/geraint.bevan/Vegetarian_beers.html

My name is Brittany. I am a vegan and I smoke cigarettes.

Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

well you dont smoke pot do you???

I'm a vegetarian not a vegan yet (although I hopefully will be one very soon) and I smoke pot and cigarettes. I don't think becoming a vegan is gonna chnge either or them. I don't really see the connection between vegans and those who smoke pot.