Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

There's no animal content so it wouldn't go against the vegan diet if that's what you're asking.

Most people at least try pot once, just make sure that you're not driving or in public to save yourself any embarassment, okay?

Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

what about drinking? do vegans drink alcohol? beer? etc?

I think it all just depends... If you think that drinking alcohol is ok than it is fine for u to do it. I've heard that some vegans don't drink liquor but you could and you would still be considered a vegan

No, you wouldn't be a pure vegan. Beer has bacteria in it.

Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

There is bacteria in everything. And besides, they sell vegan beer. Hard to find though.

Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

bacteria is an animal?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do vegans smoke pot?

There are some beers that aren't vegan because they use animal products in the process of making the beer. Off the top of my head I know that Miller is vegan. So is budweiser. There's an entire list online at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/geraint.bevan/Vegetarian_beers.html

My name is Brittany. I am a vegan and I smoke cigarettes.

well you dont smoke pot do you???

I'm a vegetarian not a vegan yet (although I hopefully will be one very soon) and I smoke pot and cigarettes. I don't think becoming a vegan is gonna chnge either or them. I don't really see the connection between vegans and those who smoke pot.