Return to Website

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board

Welcome to the "teens only" forum (OK, you might catch a parent lurking from time to time). Please keep it clean! Abusive or profane posts will be deleted. Please report uncool posts to editor@vegetarianteen.com. NO SOLICITING!

Vegetarianteen.com Teen Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: where is everyone from

usa (ick)
North Carolina (ick)
Charlotte (not so bad considering)

USA
Pennsylvania
Smallest town in the world.

Re: Re: where is everyone from

Hey y'all guys come from the US except Holly!

France
Yvelines
a small town near Paris

and ME! and Rachelle

jake, why do you hate america? You should dislike the stuff that may go on in it, but you should be thankful for freedom...etc. Besides, if you say you are from america, you could be from anywhere in the north or south america. That's whats wrong with people from the united states, we are so closed minded, cuz other places are called america too.

Anyhow.
USA
Michigan
Grand Rapids

Everyone is from colorado!

Re: Re: Re: where is everyone from

A lot of people hate the United States of America. There are way too many reasons to list, and it goes way off topic of this board. But then again, America is like the fast food capital of the world (one of the primary oens anyway), which is the prime enemy of vegetarians (fast food that is). That's one reason.

Edmonton
Alberta
Canada

Alberta is the beef capital of Canada. It really sucks, but I'm doing what I can

U.S.A.
New York (Upstate on the St. Lawerence River)
Ogdensburg

hey! another edmontonian, awsome! yeah, alberta's like the texas of canada, but at least there's vegetarians like us, very few, i haven't met many, but every little bit helps.

USA
Wisconsin
Port Wing

i don't come here alot. But i think that it is so cool that people from all over the world come here to support each other on issues about helping animals.

USA
Minnesota
Rochester

Slc
Utah
USA

Hey....ya

I'm from... Canada
Manitoba
Winnipeg