We were horrified by the actions of a few drivers in the pits after their race when they had been rightly penalised for poor driving standards.
This type of bullyboy (and girl) approach to our officials and to Shelly in particular will not be tolerated. As a result of their actions, one driver has received an immediate meeting ban and is on probation, and the other three are also on probation.
We have always been proud of the fact that we are a big friendly club with the majority (probably 90%) happy to keep the IK tradition, the other 10% who think think they can disrupt our meetings with the behaviour we witnessed yesterday would be very welcome to take their cars to pastures new.
The decision of the chief marshal regarding any incident is final and certainly would not be over ruled by the actions some drivers adopted yesterday. We'd like to thank Ben Shell for assisting Shelly in the pits and helping to defuse what was becoming a volatile and disgusting situation on several occasions.
We look forward to seeing the 90% at our next meeting!