Message from Derek and Neil. The condition of the track is much the same as it was in Paul's photos from last Monday. The weather forecast from now until the 13th is much improved, so with this in mind we intend to pump off the standing water this Sunday so as to give the track time to dry out and harden up. We need a few keen members and a couple of water pumps to help complete this job, the more pumps we have the quicker and easier it will be. We already have one pump and the tractor/bowser but there is a lot of water to shift. We intend to start at 8.00am on Sunday and hopefully with your help we will have the job done by lunchtime. Please contact us if you can help.
We have hired another water pump to make the job easier on Sunday but we just need a couple more members to operate it. Thanks to those who have already offered their help but we need a few more to try and make the track raceable for the next meeting.