PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED
We don't know if we have been accepted yet. It will depend on the number of drivers interested and then we will have to wait for the official authorisation from NASA.
It's strange, the interest seems to have dwindled since the original posting went out in February.
We'll keep you all posted on any decisions as soon as we know.
For those not going to the BAS or UK is it the realisation of racing on grass one week then changing suspension, tyres and maybe gear ratio for Lydden then changing it all back again for grass the following week. Or is that just an age thing!
neil my dad is interested but doesn no 1 end of a computer to the other! any info could you pass to him at meetings or via steve or myself via email many thanks! fred on behalf of paul!
We have now been accepted for this meeting. Entry forms will be available this Sunday.