WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: start line

Can you tell me why that mick was the only one that got the black flag and not the other three cars that jumped the start as well. At the drivers meeting Derek said if you touch or break the bungee then it was a black flag from where I was standing mick did not touch the bungee at all

Michael,

The reason you were black flagged in the second heat was because you blatantly jumped the start.

You were in gate 8 and I was standing at the side of the start line right beside your car. Your start was so blatant that the front wheels of your car were spinning (driving) before Helen released the tape. This aggressive jump start was clear to see and was borne out by the fact you were more than a car's length in front of the rest after just a few yards.

The new NASA bullet points are displayed in the window of the signing hut and Derek told everyone at the drivers meeting to read them. I suggest you take a look at them at the next meeting, they clearly explain the facts regarding jump starts.

Maybe you should think about the advice I gave to my grandchildren who are racing, it's better to be a split second late than to get a black flag and be disqualified.

Sorry neal i think you got this completely wrong cos what you are saying is a whole car length in front and a mini is ten foot long so i think I would have hit the bungee and i spoke to a lot of people and they all agree with me and can you explain as well how you can watch my wheels and look down the line and the bungee all at the same time and