WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 programme

Hi everyone
After a year of trying my best to keep the ik racing programme going and making it a little bit exciting by adding a few new ideas
I have been asked if I would like to do it again !!!
Whilst I thoroughly enjoyed doing it each and every meeting it does take an awfull lot of effort to put it together each meeting.
I'm looking for a bit of help that may enable me to keep doing it for another year.
I really need support to help me with a couple of things,
Pictures !!!! I need pics so I can add them to each programme, I did get a lot of help from pigeon photography and a strange looking man in the crowd cheering on perry Holman ( who I am eternally great full for ) but I need regular pics each meeting of all classes.
Also as my lad races it is very difficult for me to watch every race and so Only get to see certain races and this makes doing a race review very difficult and very biased towards the juniors.i really need some one or a few people to take it in turns to do a race review for me , highlights, main events and a bit of humour,
Also if anyone has anything else to go in the programme please email or face book me
Hopefully if I can attract some help I will be able to continue with the programme, so have a think and let me know