WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rother TV Filming this weekend 21st July 2013 In car cameras

Hi All,

Once again it has come for the weekend of Sun and Racing ! (lets hope the weather stays nice for sunday)

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it down this sunday, However we do have 2-3 cameramen coming down to film the days events !

If you would like a in car Camera this sunday then please email paul@ewweb.co.uk with your car Number i.e IK... and your name

We will only probably have one person doing in car cameras and we will try and get round to all that request a camera, but as it is summer we are short staffed as we have quite a few events going on !

Thank you all so much for the continued support of what we are trying to do ! We have had a large number of hits come on to the site and watch the highlights which is fantastic !

We also had a couple of questions with regards to the clips Jumping and stuttering - we hope to have resolved this issue now and if you have a half decent internet connection it should not be a problem !

If anyone does have problems viewing any of our footage please feel free to contact me at any time !

thanks for your time !