Return to Website

St. Agnes Life Teen Prayer Requests

This prayer board is for your requests for prayers for yourself or others.
Please put as much or as little information as you feel comfortable giving.

John 16:23 "...Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you."
Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."
Matthew 21:22 "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

St. Agnes Life Teen Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer request

Please pray for Nick askounis and nicci carpetner. Nick has left her once again and she is 20 weeks pregnant with their second child. he is so abusive to her emotionally mentally physically on occassion. All he wants to do is drink and hang out with his friends he will not make a proper commitment to her for he does not want to answer to anyone about when he will be home if he comes come. If she calls to ask when he is coming over he says i'll get there when i get there you piece of sh*t. he tells his friends lies about her he does not feel remorsde or compassion for her at all even though he has been so cruel & abusive. He just says so what deal with it. His mouth is filled with filth and it hurts her heart deeply he was raised better then this and his heart is cold and mean and he is so cruel to her she is taking full care of their 21 month old son working and is pregnant and trying to cope with him leaving her Please pray this man is brought to his knees by God he is so full of selfishness and is so lost. Thank you and GOD BLESS