Return to Website

St. Agnes Life Teen Prayer Requests

This prayer board is for your requests for prayers for yourself or others.
Please put as much or as little information as you feel comfortable giving.

John 16:23 "...Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you."
Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."
Matthew 21:22 "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

St. Agnes Life Teen Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USE OF THIS PRAYER BOARD

Thank you to everyone who uses the prayerboard on a regular basis to ask for prayers and to support our brothers and sisters with prayer. I would like to remind everyone and notify new members, that while this prayerboard may have the look and feel of a standard message board or blog, that use of this board is strictly for posting prayer requests. This is not a medium for debate, but rather a place where brothers and sisters in Christ can come together for the purpose of intercession of belhalf of those who have asked for our prayers. Any posts not conforming to this model will be deleted to ensure that legitimate prayer requests are being seen by all those who frequent this site. Thank you for your cooperation and God Bless.