Bulldog Forum

Welcome to the Bulldog Forum. Feel free to discuss what you like but keep it clean. Remember, we can fail you.

Bulldog Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jen+autumN

whats with u 2 makin fun of the music groups mr colli likes.Isnt it a free world? cant he do w/e he wants to do.JEN, he can fail u any time he wants so i would stop LOL..........goOd bYe

(i better get extra credit for defending u mr colli. LOL

Hi!!

I never liked the beetles and i never will. Sorry Mr. Colli but they're so old-skool. Watz up wit u hatin bunnies? Bye!!!!!!!

Stop the Beatle Bashing

Why, tell me why, does every need to put down the Beatles? Every time you do, I have a Hard Day's Night. Can't you just Let It Be? Eight Days A Week I hear this while I walk down The Long and Winding Road and enough is enough. Now, next week, we shall listen to the Beatles. And, everyone, will Twist and Shout.

Mr.colli is right for once,the beatles are awsome,I take it back,srry jen

mr colli,ur evil, Evil EVIL MR COLLI EVIL EVILCANIEVIL. I LOVE THE WAY U USED ALL THOSE SONGS IN UR PARAGRAPH. THATS FUNNY .AND I BET YOU GUYS DONT KNOW THIS BUT 'IM DOWN'. IM REALLY DOWN , DOWN ON THE GROUND. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH WEN U NO IM DOWN MR COLLI!!!! HE HE HE MY MOM HAS A BAND AND SHE SINGS THAT SO THATS HOW I KNOW THAT. I HEARD THE ORGINAL VERSION OF THAT AND IT'S AWSOME.PAUL McCartney is awsome.It's true rock n roll.Now I like the beatles and I know why you like them.Mr.Colli is a rocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv autumn

Re: jen+autumN

Hey Mr Colli you were the one that asked if anyone didn't like the Beetles. I'm representing Guatemala. Where are u from Mr. Colli? Who doesn't love and ? Bunnies anyone? L.O.L.Bye!!!

Re: Re: jen+autumN

Yo. Mr.Colli you should fail all these kids. The beatles are still cool. Also you should tell them about the bunny truth now.

grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u backstabbers!!!

how dare u take mr colli's side! they !the names suck "ringo!" " "oh hes named ringo cause he wore a lot of rings"said mr.colli. who cares! i hate their song the walrus!!!!!!!it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mooron 5 and hoobastank and switchfoot rule 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!