Bulldog Forum

Welcome to the Bulldog Forum. Feel free to discuss what you like but keep it clean. Remember, we can fail you.

Forum: Bulldog Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
you are doomed to fail

Mr.colli is evil. he loves bunnies and he is very mean he gives homework everyday and loves to give out f's if you will be in his class next year try to switch teachers before its too late once your in his class you will be tourtured for the rest of the long school year he gives an essay question out on the first day of school he yells at all the kids if he finds out your chewing gum you get three zero's if you forget your homework everyone in the class has to do 10 extra pages of work trust me he is very mean and evil he corupts people. its true his huge amounts of work make people go insane...like it did to me just for the next generation save yourselves its too late to help me go on run from his class cut class whatever it takes just dont go in his class i am dieing from all the hundreds of math problems he gave me but if you r generation makes it i can rest in peace so get out there and live if not for yourself for me.............. good bye friend..........................................................................................

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com