the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board

the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
you guys need to practice.

sup, people.

i m saying that when you get here, i better hear me some dropit, some potential, i better hear me some pattons, some delly del, and for krissakes, i needs me my tin man. if i dont get me some of that beat of death, im gonna take it out on jamesdoug, i swear to sweet jesus.

i got your show in t-town, i havent found your band yet. i m trying these arms are snakes first ( havent heard back from then yet) , and if i hear back and hey wont, then ill ask someonne else. any requests? metal, sissy, rap? and let me know if starfight er is going to be able to play the show. and also let me know if you want me to get your portalnd show set up, or if you want me to have erk make a call to san fran about getting you guys a good band there.

there will be another rumble in my yard to jamariquai. new prizes. new rules too. sice i liv on a cliff, the fight will happen on its edge. throwing people against cars and trees is still legal. if someone is pushed over the ledge, and falls to the bottom of the cliff, they are disqualified ( if they dont reach the bottom, they are not). if a person hits the bottom, and another person hits the botton within 30 seconds, the 2 cann race to the top. if if one makes it back 10 seconds before the other, then the they re in agin and the person who didnt make it is out. and the fighting resumes.

Re: you guys need to practice.

Hmph ..... intresting

Re: you guys need to practice.

Whoa...that was a long message..........BAM!