the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board

the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey hey hey

This is addressed to James...lol..Hey this is christine , met you at the mall today when you were looking for air force 1's.HAHA! Im the blonde one..im sure you remember, but i wrote on here like i said i would..true to the word or somethan.lol. So whens yall next show..im too lazy to just go look, well you better go to our super totally awsome kids new years party!I got the cutest fXc coctail dress, so good! Well you can im me at addictedXcore and we can talk for sure...out like a fat kid in dodge ball-christine

Re: hey hey hey

Hi. This is Stefan. I am in this band. I live in Alvin. I'm kinda cool. I know a girl named Christine.

Re: Re: hey hey hey

Hi. This is James. I am in this band. I live in pealand. I'm kinda cool. I know two girls named Christine.

Re: Re: Re: hey hey hey

hi, this is jeff. i'm in this band. i live in alvin. i'm kinda cool. i know stefan and james.

but i love josh...

Re: Re: Re: Re: for sure with it...or sumin

Haha nice to meet yall!lol! Holy wow the Super Totally Awsome Kids New Years Coc-tail Party was a smash...everyone dressed up..it was so good! What did you guys do for new years?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: for sure with it...or sumin

heh this messege board is a little active right now thats cool to see anyways my name is daniel and uh yea im friends of stef and jeff WORRRD but anyways ya jus keepin the board active and seein whats up.