the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board

the *By*The*End*Of*Tonight* message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Josh??

How is Josh doing? Is his foot really broken? Man it looked pretty bad, swollen quite a bit. Well I'll talk to you guys later.

Re: Josh??

Hey man. It's not broken, but it is pretty bad. Im not sure what is wrong with it, but something is. Send him get well soon cards. And money. Bye. - Stefan

Re: Re: Josh??

what up b-rock? well, i haven't been to the doctor yet. i'm going on monday. i've had an ex-paramedic and 2 soon to be nurses say that i prolly tore a ligamentand possibly broke one of the small bones in the top of my foot. it's all good in the hood though. i'm on crutches and my toes are slowly turning black, but whatayagonnado? i really appreciate your concern though. you're the man. take it easy man. lata gata.
ps- stefan is right, the only way it will heal is if i soak it in 20 dollar bills. HA!

heart, josh

Re: Re: Re: Josh??

update on the foot...if any of you care. nothing broken it turns out (thanks to this cool guy i know named God). i have a major sprain and a possible fractured bone in my foot, but i did walk for the first time without crutches today. anyways, thanks to you cool kids for the kind get well messages. peace out and have an excellent thanksgiving!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Josh??

YAAAAAAAAAAY!