Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fans and Disciples Mourning on Anita's 53rd Birthday

梅姐冥壽徒弟粉絲哀悼
[2016-10-11]

昨日是已故樂壇天后梅艷芳的53歲冥壽,九龍塘省善真堂靈位前放滿花籃果籃,還有梅姐生前喜歡的食物,包括蛋糕、點心、海南雞飯、壽司、汽水、蛋撻及杯麵等,期間有女粉絲上香致祭。
梅姐徒弟何韻詩,也透過社交網發文悼念:「謝謝你,在你離開之時,留給我這個滿載着重量的盒子。這盒子曾經把我籠罩住,曾令我迷失,也曾讓我感到沮喪,但最後,我知道,這就是命途中註定我去經歷的試煉,為了換來更強大的自己,為了完成更大的使命。我想,現在的我,能穩穩地把這個禮物盒子拿着,並且把憑自己生長出來的新細胞,也好好地放進去。十月十日。每年不止在這天惦念,而是把思念放到行動中。」好友袁詠儀也在網上祝梅姐happy birthday。

QUICK translation:

Yesterday was the 53rd birthday of the deceased music diva Anita Mui. There were a lot of flower and fruit baskets for Anita at the Kowloonton temple. There were also Anita's favourite food items including cakes, dim-sum, hoinan chicken rice, sushi, soft drinks, egg tart, and cup noodles. Some female fans were burning incents.

Her disciple Denise Ho mourned through social media:
"Thank you. At the time you left, you gave me a fully-loaded box. This box had once encapsulated me, made me feel lost, and had made me feel depressed. In the end, I know, I am destined to experience this as a form of training, in exchange for greater strength; for the purpose of fulfilling a bigger mission. I believe that I am now able to securely hold onto this box, and also to put into it the new cells that I have grown on my own.
October 10th. This is not the only day that I think of you during the year. I also put my thoughts into action."

Good friend Anita Yuen also wished Anita Happy Birthday on the net.

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.