Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Surprise

Wow, that's great. This is like Treasure Hunt.

That actually happened to me too.
I was digging around the house and found some old video tapes with Anita's past performances, many of them I have later uploaded to YouTube to share with others.

Hope you will find more valuable disks/CDs/DVDs later on.

Oh where on Youtube?

It looks like it's impossible for me to get any of her physical CDs/DVDs here at my local store I'm constantly checking out yesasia but gosh it seems like I'm out of luck

Anyone here wanna sell any of her full concert DVDs from the 80s & 90s?

If you go into youtube, and look up
beep2222beep
you will see all the clips I have uploaded.

I know some fans bought extra "spare" copies of her concert DVDs, may be someone can sell you their extra copy.

Also, it will be Anita's birthday coming up in October, perhaps the music company will put out more videos at that time.
Too bad they do not bother advertising. I remember a lot of videos were put out in the past without any announcement or advertisement, at least none that I knew of anyways.

Don't give up just yet. I am sure you can find her DVD/VCDs somewhere.

Thanks BeepBeep

I will keep looking and if anyone wants to sell their DVDs/VCDs, do let me know.

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.