Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a great surprise

Omg, I just found one of Anita's movies, July Rhapsody, while going through my old CD's and DVD's It's such an awesome feeling to realize that I do own one thing of hers I went through the whole DVD by fast forwarding to only her parts and I have to say her acting skill is above par especially the last scene.

Now how do I attach a photo here?

Re: What a great surprise

Yes, Anita won a best supporting actress award for her role in this movie.

As for uploading a picture for the forum, I think you need to first upload picture to a place like "photo bucket", and then have a link to the photo placed within your posting here.

I have not done it myself.
IF one of our readers can help, please put in some tips here for Sue.
Thanks.

Re: What a great surprise

She did a great job there, very natural and completely different than her other roles. I remembered her in an interview she said that it was quite hard for her to use her right hand to cook and that she had never done any of the housework at home

Ok, now I know how to upload and attach a photo. Thanks BeepBeep. Let me see if I can find some more of her movies and concerts through my local music store at the Pacific Mall.

photo july rhapsody_zpsdxqhifud.jpg

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.