Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vincent Chiu Man Cheuk Loves Anita Mui

趙文卓一生最愛阿梅 (2012年6月27日) June 27, 2012

Mui is Vincent Cheuk's Most Beloved
【明報專訊】趙文卓早前接受內地節目訪問,表示已故的舊愛梅艷芳及好友張國榮,都是他生命中很重要的人。回憶當年在鍾鎮濤舉行的聚會上,經張國榮介紹認識梅艷芳,大家熟絡後覺得一起的感覺很舒服,最後發展成情侶。當年梅艷芳曾透露一個很嚴重的誤會令二人分手,趙文卓今日仍堅持保留這個秘密。他說﹕「我很珍重這份戀情,會永遠把它埋在心底最深處。既然我愛這個女人,就會對我們之間的秘密負責。」

Vincent Cheuk was interviewed in mainland China earlier on. He said both Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung were very important people in his life.

Vincent remembered it was at a gathering hosted by Kenny B (from Winners) in which Leslie introduced him to Anita.

Anita once mentioned that she and Vincent split up because of a serious misunderstanding over something. Vincent insisted on keeping this confidential.

He said "I cherish this relationship very much. I will forever bury this in the deepest part of my heart. Since I love her, I will take on the responsibility of keeping our secret private.

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.