Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anita and Sandra

Hi Laura,

What I am heard about Anita and Sandra had some misunderstanding each other is following.
First of all, DANCE OF A DREAM has, it is said, three kind of the endings. One is the way the film is (Andy chooses Sandra), The others are that Andy goes to London by himself and that Andy chooses Anita. Anita did not know the ending which was used when she saw it at the premiere. She was shocked because the ending was not what she was known. (I think Andy as a producer should have told Anita about it before the film was shown.)
Then Sandra who is known filthy mouth told Anita something not nice such as Sandra was the co-star not Anita in the movie. This is the beginning of the rumor. Later reporters asked Anita about the rumor, she replied that there was nothing her upsetting to Sandra. Some said that Sandra called and asked Anita if she was angry with Sandra. Anita said she was not.

I remember that Sandra was in Taiwan for the promotion of her movie when Anita passed away. But she went to the funeral and a guest commentator for a cable tv program regarding Anita's funeral. She cried on the air.

I hope I explained it clearly and BeepBeep will find an article to support my explanation.

Thanks for the comments. I haven't replied as I had oral surgery last Friday and I've been sick in trapped between the bedroom and the bathroom. This is the first full day I actually feel a little better and can read, watch tv and use the computer. Thank you for taking the time to explain the story between those two.

Thank you to AT for giving us all those info on this topic.

I would like to apologize for being slow in looking up the Sandra article and also slow in fixing the broken links of the website. Things have been busy at work. I will get to them as soon as I can, hopefully by the end of the month.

In the mean time, hope you enjoy the weekly video clips. Make sure you don't miss this week's video (week of May 8th). This is a live performance from the 80's and includes an English song from 10 minutes 40 seconds onward.

As previously promised, I have fixed the broken links for the funeral-related pages.

Please let us know when you come across other broken links on the website.

As for the Sandy Ng article, I know which issue of MingPao weekly magazine it is in, but the file has not been located yet. Will fix the link as soon as that file is found.

Please stay-tuned.

Sorry for the long wait.

As Woodstock's original set of translation for the Jan 2004 issue of MingPoa Weekly magazine does not include the interview with Sandra, I have to add that in separately.

Please see the newly added page 7 of this issue of the magazine in : http://archives.muimusic.com/ming1835f.htm

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.