Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New updates

Dear frens,
I'm still trying to fix something within the webpage, whilst that, Beep Beep had supplied some news from Mingpao. Plz follow the link here to reach the page and I hope translation will follow soon (Beep Beep plz help out). http://archives.mui-mui.org/news1004.htm

Rgds,
Snoopy

Re: New updates

Just been informed that one link is down. After checking, I found the entire website is down for anitamui.hk I've been trying to figure out the problem, so plz be patience till solution is out. Upon further checking, found the website actually expired and since woodstock is no longer here, the site was not being subscribe. The content is safe and available, I may need to move them to a new directory and re-arrange all the link in the index page of muimusic.com This kind of work can take a long time to do, so bear with me for a while, ok? I'm sorry u r all no longer able to view any data store in this website - anitamui.hk so does 2 more website under hongkong dnr, - anitamui.com.hk and muiyimfong.hk

Rgds & apology,
Snoopy

Hello:

Really busy with work earlier on. Sorry for the long delay with the translations.

Just translating the Title and captions first.
Will go into the actual contents later:

Article 1:
"Grasshoppers giving their award to Anita Mui"

Article 2:
"Matchy is talking about previous sentiment for the first time.
'Still cannot forget Anita Mui'."

Caption for the picture on the left below the title:
"After putting down the flowers, Matchy looked up at Anita’s photo (in blue circle), and was in deep thoughts for a long time."

To Be Continued .............

http://archives.mui-mui.org/news1004.htm

First article: Grasshoppers giving award to Anita Mui (dated Jan/2010)

I will just translate the general meaning, rather than translate word for word.
(Just a lot easier and faster this way.)

At the Jade Solid Gold Top 10 award ceremony, the Grasshoppers were given a Leaping Across the Stage Award. They were singing some songs from the "Polygram era".

The three of them have worked together for 25 years. Besides thanking their fans, they also thanked 3 women: their first manager Shuik Fun Chan, their current manager San-San Lam, the third is their C-fu Anita Mui. They said that years ago, they had already given their very first New Artist Award to Anita. Before she "left", they said they had promised not to do anything that would disgrace her. "This award belongs to Anita Mui. Ah Mui, this award is for you." The MC, Eric Tsang, was in tears in front of everyone, remembering Anita.

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.