Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Woodstock

Oh my God.
I cannot believe the sad news. I have to thank her all what she has done for us.

No wonder I did not get any e-mail from her.

Woodstack is now with Anita. They are catching up there six years in the another world.

I miss you deeply, Woodstock.

南無阿弥陀仏

Dear Woodstock,

Rest in peace, I'm sure you are with Anita now...
I still have the photo frame/with Anita's photo you gave me 5years ago..

Thank you for your great effort in this website, you will always be remembered.

Love
Amanda

Thanks Amanda for telling me.

I'm deeply sorry to hear of Woodstock's passing....i'm shocked too. May her soul rest in peace.

I'm speechless...

Never once met Woodstock, only knew her via this forum.
She's gone too soon - possibly on her way to reunite with Anita.

R.I.P Woodstock, thank you and I miss you...

Snoopy:

I fully support your decision to continue with this website. I will continue to upload any interesting articles related to Anita.

Really appreciate your persistence in keeping this informative "library" running. I have a feeling Woodstock would like to have this site continuing as well. I am still trying to get over the shock of her passing.

Oh my GOD! I am so shocked and I am so speechless. May Woodstock rest in peace. My condolences to her family. I want to thank her again for all her support and information that she provided us. I am always grateful.

speechless, sadless

Indeed shocking to hear this. The last email we had from her was that she's leaving to Australia.

We came to know Woodstock from this forum and she had been of great help in providing informations relating to Anita's CDs,DVDs and news etc......

We shall miss Woodstock,an ardent fan of Anita and
a Good friend to all fans of Anita,some may know her personally, many just thru this forum.

May Woodstock rest in peace. (Ummmm Woodstock probably get to watch Anita and friends in concert in the other world !!!

&

Chère Woodstock,

C’est une bien triste journée que cette fête des lanternes 2010.

J’apprends en effet ce jour que vous nous avez quittés le 29 janvier dernier.

Je ne vous ai jamais vue, mais c’est comme si je vous connaissais.

Vous étiez mon seul lien avec l’univers d’Anita, grâce à ce merveilleux site bilingue.

Accaparé par le quotidien, je n’y allais plus aussi souvent qu’auparavant.

Jamais je n’oublierai votre accueil sur le forum, le 8 août 2005, lorsque vous m’avez répondu en français.

Vous avez toujours répondu à mes questions sur Anita, même à celles dont les réponses étaient connues de tous les fans.

Grâce à vous, j’ai découvert qui était vraiment Anita.

J’aurai aimé vous rencontrer un jour à HK.

Hélas, cela n’arrivera jamais.

Anita a surpris tous ses fans en disparaissant si vite après le Classic Moment.

Vous nous avez tous surpris aussi.

Je suis sûr que vous êtes maintenant près d’elle, comme vous l’étiez déjà sur les papiers peints de Dana.

Pardonnez-moi d’avoir été si long, mais je suis un français bavard.

Pardonnez-moi aussi de ne pas écrire en anglais, mais mon émotion est trop grande pour me lancer dans une traduction.

Je ne vous oublierai jamais.

Ikkyu

love you woodstock! followed your site since 2002!

1 2
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.