Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Problem with our Forum

I'm sorry that our Forum got into great trouble recently. Since it's a free forum, their new practice is to ban further posting once the upper limit of threads are reached. I apologize to you all if you can't post any messages in our forum since the beginning of this month.

Our immediate remedy is to move all the old posting to our websites. The links are as follows:

http://anitamui.hk/oldforum.htm - postings for all messages from 2006 to 2009

http://anitamui.hk/beep.htm - translation by Beepbeep

http://anitamui.hk/fy.htm - translation by FY

Meanwhile, Snoopy is trying to find a new host for our Forum. Hopefully we would have a solution shortly.

We value all our readers, we would like to have your continuous support, and we hope you will bear with us for the inconvenience for this moment.

Re: Problem with our Forum

I forgot to mention that there is free space for you to post now. I will keep on moving some of the postings to our website in order to clear up more space for new postings.

---------------------------------------

Beep Beep: Where are you? Our readers must be hungry for your translation lately

Hi Woodstock:

Thank you for gathering all my translations and storing them in a centralized place.

I will be doing more translation once things get less busy at work. In the mean time, I can see that you have definitely been working hard with the MingPao Weekly articles from December. Those ones are tough to do.

So glad to see that this website is still being actively maintained.

y so troublesome move here & there??

get a free forum from http://www.proboards.com
trust me.. i use for 5yr for my idol website forum it still alive with 2000+ posts

this is the best forum...

Shujuan:

Welcome to our forum.

Thank you for the information about the website of the free forum. It does look neat. Anyhow, let the webmaster, Snoopy, decide what to do.

I guess I also already replied you the question you posted under the other thread.

hope webmaster can do a upgrade le .. i intro u one is best forum i can find.
Click on my Instant Messenger: to view my another idol forum page .. u can see we 2000+ post with no limited @ all.

btw do Snoopy come online one??

1. I spot 1 (nt sure isit error)
When we go in http://www.muimusic.com/
there is a word name "Entre" should it name as "Enter" ?

2. I think the site is using frontpg to create.
To make the website name page show e.g "Anita Mui Music Site" rather than "Home Page" when we login to http://www.muimusic.com/
U need to edit/add a "meta" correctly. This also can improve when people are doing a search on yahoo / google. Quite important.

Put these under (frontpg will create for u but not very detail, editing is needed)
Cant key the html here so post a image

Ah sorry le. cant change my way as i spot some error if possible i will let ppl know so u can correct them if u want.
i use to create a basic web for my idol before with many research try & error so i know there are something need to change to make it better. I m not a prof webmaster too .

Shujuan:

Will look into the 2 items you mentioned. You are always welcome to let us know our errors or give us suggestions. Thank you!

May I know who is your idol? I'm just being curious. You can choose not to answer my question.

ha i had quite a few idol.. anita is one of them too
but the site which i create for is Jolin.
I think u did not notice i post her forum link (where i want to show you that the forum itself had 2000+ post) i just want to tell u that the forum dont have limited post so u dont have to move ur post over & there.

btw i think this forum timing also wrong.....

8-28-2009-hollie showed, the beast, the antichrist, hes, pope, there, said, hollie, banged, stick, hollie like vampire, appears, shes dressed like maid, happy, hollie showed, with big hand, and, its whale wars, they, are, not, taking, enough money in, this is uh decision, said, hollie, she stamped, with lighted stick, and up rose the, pope, like angel, of light, there, said, hollie, put it on, wikipedia, hollie shows, chew gum, it works facial muscles, war, said, Jesus, hollie shows, hu hintao, thats, him riding, happy, red horse, hollie claps, taiwan exploded, thats, hu on, sad, then happy, hollie snapped, fingers, and I clicked heels, she said, red horse, then horse had silhouette face, then in, out, horse, stomps, shows play music, smiles, shows, attack washington state, thats silhouette horse, white, Jesus rides, bob that myspace will not stay up, said, hollie, and, hollie wipes lips, hollie plays music, thats, hollie, lowered on rope, california below exploded, thats both american coasts, exploding, hollie, lowered on rope, angel flys copter, then, whole american nation explodes, hollie showed, record, hollie, stamped, this is wishion, post, said, hollie, and new ministry of dreams website appears, hollie snaps, fingers, lighted, this is website, lets post, said, hollie, and all ministryofdreams website appear, one had silhouette face, then face starts appearing, then back, hollie claps, thats pope riding black horse, hu hintao, riding red, thats, Jesus, on white horse, grim reaper laughs, on grizzled horse, thats russia exploding, pope rides black horse, thats pontiff, signing, getting control of nuclear arsenal, hollie claps, flatter him, pontiff, said, thats ten horns on putins head, lets rule the world sang vladimir, said, medvedev, showed let me, that, was, hollie lowered on rope, angel flys helicopter, russia below exploded, thats many fireballs in russia, now look, said, hollie, thats, captain hollie in nuclear missile submarines firing, many, thats hollie showing many fireballs in russia, and spinning the world, thats italy exploding, theres france burning, thats two explosions in australia, and canada, eploding, one, hollie, points, up, lighted, finger, shruggs, shows, hollie, thats, great britain being showered with thermo nukes, america exploded, hollie laughs watching, on, its, she said, pointed, up, t.v., hollie showed saturn car, they are excellent, will last about, hollie stamps, two hundred thousand reliable miles, I have uh decision, said, hollie, thats hollie driving to watertown, wisconsin, hollie, showed, with big hand, lighted, whale wars, paul watson, pocketing, the lute said watson, hollie showed, lawrence apostolic church, wiped lips, hollie showed, facebook, its opened, said, woman, sixth seal, smoke goes up, hollie, watches, thats, submarines, all around u.s.a., one fires, hollie laughs watching on cnn, thats, nuclear fire in, california state, pointed, hollie, and hollie laughs watching on t.v., then subs open fire, thats henry gruver looking at america, both coasts explode, thats from high in the air, hollie snaps, fingers, showed, time, one sub fires, then, all, both american coasts exploded, thats the middle exploding, hollie claps, thats nuclear fire in canada from, hollie points, russian, jet, then america exploded, its the judgment to babylon said michael boldea, thats alome suhlyin said, hollie, and hollie wiped lips, hollie played music, you did not want no more website, said, hollie, clapped, and new ministry of dreams website appears, its wiki, said, hollie, hollie showed, record, banged, hand, stamped, with lighted stick, that was submarines, whispered, hollie, all around, said, the Lord, u.s.a., one, fires, then, all, thats massive explosion, said, the Lord, dark, like, light, hand, finger, both american coasts, exploded, hollie showed, the pope, said, the Lord, hes, said, hollie, antichrist, said, the Lord, thats, said, hollie, antichrist, riding horse, black, said, Jesus, russia, exploded, put it on myspace, shh, said, hollie, be quiet, Jesus appears, hollie shows, walk, its, good exercise, thats, said, hollie, new, ministryofdreams website, thats, old ministry of dreams website, on rocket, said, hollie, its taiwan, exploding, marie, said, hollie, shes transforming, thats hollie dream clapping, hey bobby let me, said, marie, hollie showed, record, thats captain smith, titanic, scrapping iceberg, it, sank, seems, like movie, said, hollie, and JEsus, Jesus came up up, said, hollie like, out of whirlwind, it, said, hollie, swirled, hollie showed, record, beat, she, said, up rose, pope, hes, I am, God, but, comes to his end, thats in, israel, pope slashed, thats hu hintao, doing, hes false prophet, said, hollie, nicaragua said, Jesus, exploded, and he saw, said, casey, meerkat, appears, and meerkat, said, the Lord, hollie points, snaps, fingers, c'mon, said, hollie, then pulled ship, busted, hollie, she, said, hollie, shook, head, its hard, she said, thats many hol

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.