Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Sorry to disappoint you, Adeline, as can be seen theres no English version of 'HOMW' except for the translated pages by GgWoodstock n its as good as reading an original if there should be one

It is truly destiny. I finally got a copy of this amazing book!!!!

For the past year & a half I've been searching high & low for this book. 2 months ago I started dating this guy. For our one month anniversary he bought it for me through Yahoo Auction. I just received it in the mail this morning. It's definitely one of the most precious gifts from him. I am so happy & touched!

MuLaN_Mui : You are undoubtedly a very lucky girl. Hope you'll treasure whatever you have got, as Anita advised us.

Thanks Woodstock! I will definitely cherish everything that's in front of me forever.

For a Puerto Rican man who has never been in touch with HK entertainment to have done this for me makes me really understand that anything is possible, just as Anita has said.

After much reading I believe there is Karma in our lives so is Anita enlightened by now?

I believe in Karma too. As for Anita, I guess she got what she wants. She is such a nice person, she deserves the best.

I assumed her wisdom to help others and charity work guided her to nirvana. But apparently there were findings of her imperfection in her younger years will it matter for enlightenment? Just my 0.02!

Who's perfect in this world?

I agree with grandma, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes when we're younger. We learn from them and all we can do after that is to try our best to live as positively as possible. After a life of challenges, trials and having it all be under the microscope of the media world, I honestly believe Mui Jei is at a more peaceful place. With all the love we (as fans) and her friends have for her I think that gives her also much comfort & happiness. After all she has touched & motivated all of us in many if not every way. When people (non-Asian) asks me who Anita Mui is, I tell them she is not only a legend & a magnificent artist, she is a mentor in every aspect even if you've never met her.

Totally agree.
Well said.

Hey_no offence intended guys I'm just curious, the part on enlightenment but I guess buddha's way of teaching is to learn from your mistakes. Happy holidays to everyone!

1 2 3
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.