Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Wow! Thats cool! Nelson! Thank you so much!

Mui approved la. she was a funny and playful person

Natasha: do not give up hope you will get a chance one day!
Dana: you are welcome! We are all readers of muimusic.com right lol?

My special collection!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

@Nelson

Thank you very much for your nice words! Not giving up to finally reach your dreams is an great attitue with i try to follow even if it's some hard some times, but i'll think about some word's someone said to me bevor she passed away at age 101: "Even if life is dangerous, even if you have much pain, much grave and even if you have to struggle again say Yes to life, don't let anything stop you, it's worth it.

That's a very nice pic with Anita's happiest moments, i'll maybe try to make a collage of my pretiest pics of her very soon too.

So here is a small collage with a few pictures of Anita which i like very much!

Every time when i'm sad or get hurt i think of Anita and she gives me so much strength in my life, i'm very happy and graceful to be allowed to have her in my heart.

Nelson & Natasha: Great Collection! Thank you for sharing!

Yep! Welcome aboard Nelson N to you n Natasha, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful collage of Anita

Natasha: Thx! Those words from the dying person are full of encouragement and true. If you have hope and optimism you will have a sense of destination and strength to pursue. I like your collage of Anita and her smile are always friendly and sweet.
Woodstock: You are welcome!
Dana: Thx!

Natasha and Nelson,
Great work on Anita's picture groupings! I always like to see her smiling, and having a good time.
Skippy

Skippy: Thx!
More collections! Enjoy everybody!

Credits to SunMelody.com for these pictures below! Anita's Atlantic City Concert in 1998!

thank you!

1 2 3 4 5
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.