Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Hi! all...our dearest Gg oodstock is correct...yep, I was on holiday n elated to be back but might consider embarking on a long, long....meditation...yea!

N to Judita, its my pleasure..........always

To our two loveliest n grand ladies, W odstock n gr ndma...very well spoken indeed for your individual views regd the topic of this on going discussion....ummm...well, or ended as the above post suggested. Hope Im not too late to voice mine.....yea?

Perhaps the question we should be asking is whether ppl who call themselves Buddhist/Christian etc...have strong faith in their religion?

At this very moment, there are ppl who are borned w/a religion n there are those who have been reborned. Guess there is no point in having a religion if there was never any faith in the 1st place. We all believe in God n his powers but there are many diff ways that we practise our beliefs. Partly it depends on how we perceive each religion. If we look at the 3 major religions on earth, I see many similarities-> such as, we all believe in a God who sent his messages to us thru Holy Messengers. Gods message was for us to embrace Him n to love one another. But it was never enough. Religion is now becoming a political issue too. "united we stand in the face of the enemy but divided in search of power" Why is there a quest to be the strongets religion in the world n why has Christianity been divided into so many denominations for eg. Christian, Catholic, Protestants etc...

Yep! Fear is another factor that droves many to embrace a religion as some believe it would help them to salvage their own souls. I gather no one would wish to go to hell....

Majority may particularly need religious ideas to serve their various emotional needs such as the need to feel loved, the need to belong to homogenous groups. No matter what a persons religious beliefs are/for a non religious person, prayers can be a powerful force for strenthening faith, calming emotions n even improving physical health as in any extreme circumstances. Anyway individually, we should be able to know n recognize what the appropriate values are n so forth......

Does God answer all prayers? Yea? I believe God does indeed which may not be the answer we are looking for but God does answer in His own way n His own time..............

Oops!...GgWoodstock pls delete the extra post n this,

To Dana: do you have a religion? i am curious.

I was borned w/a religion, Li Shan, ie my dad n mie do have a religion but what I do most is pray to the God above n am praying earnestly for my dearest n most admired of this forum.... + ........

Hello to everybody:I am enjoying read this page and my parents are Buddhist and must I be a Buddhist? I like to be a Christian and to Dana I pray all best for our admired Queen too.

Hi ana, Nice to hear from you again after such a long vacation. Totally agree to what you said "there is no point in having a religion if there was never any faith in the 1st place." Besides, praying for your , also pray for those in need and less priviledged, and for a better tomorrow and world peace.

oodstock, it's time to wake up, Day's had passed.

Great site! Great fans! I read this line "praying earnestly for my dearest n most admired of this forum.... + ........" many times. Who is this queen lol? Anyway I pray for this queen for all and for world peace. My support for Anita Mui compassionate self to all.

ana & Grandma: totally agree that we all should pray for our Queen, Mui Zei, and pray for all of those who need our praying and blessings.

Dear Woodstock and hello Dana. My trip to Hongkong was good. The Hotel Sheraton where I stayed and Splendid Tours & Travel on the second floor have organized trips to Lantau Island, The Big Buddha Monastery. Each trip is HK$550 for a person and a vegetarian lunch included. We reached the top by coach and no need to climb the many steps. I saw Anita Mui's memorial picture on the second floor but a little bit opposite was a stall selling praying things and was quite noisy. I hope Anita Mui have more peace there. She looked so pretty.

Dear Woodstock, I bought the two books at Times Square Page One Bookstore and also bought a magazine of In Loving Memory Of Anita Mui. Thank you once more for your detailed direction.

Judita : I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to HK, n got the chance to pay respect to Mui Zei at Po Lin. Agree with you, it is quite noisy over there, so many tourists too. Hope you will enjoy reading these 2 books.

Judita:Thank you. Is good news to go Big Buddha Monastery and now a chance to go so easy and pray to MuiJie.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.