Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author
Comment
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

I really want to get the English version of this book .Please to share it to me
I'm a new member and I love Anita by the whole of my heart
I need to read this book so that I can understand some more about her
So please to share the English version to me .

Woodstock ,May you send it to me ?
Thanks a lot
my mail address : felix_mei303@yahoo.com

In her posting just above Phoenix already mentioned; " A pity this book, not in English or other languages".

However, I managed to translate most parts of the book into English.

So Hester, if you are interested in that translated English version, please go to the index page of our website for the link. I don't give you the direct link here, because by browsing through the index page, it will be more fruitful and interesting for you since you are new here. I assure you you will find plenty great articles about Anita in this website.

Good reading. Thankyou!

i really hope someone could translate this book to English as i really doesn't understand cantonese/mandarin. really big thanks to woodstock of being very kind to translate. If only someone could translate this book on behalf of him. ..

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.