Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author
Comment
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My heartfelt advice to those in the depths of grief and despair after losing someone they dearly loved is to pray for help and strength and grace. Pray that you will survive and discover the richest possible meaning to the new life you now find yourself in. Be vulnerable and receptive, be courageous and patient. Above all, look into your life to find ways of sharing your love more deeply with others now.

Above Excerpts from 'Glimpse of the Day' by Sogyal Rinpoche

where is the place that i can buy this book?

I don't think you can buy this book anywhere now. Even at the time of release, it was only sold through Mingpao and a beauty salon chain.

thanks woodstock fyi, actually i'm very difficult to find a store that sell all about a mui collection. maybe you know the store in singapore that i can buy all a mui collection? and fyi, i live in indonesia.

and i'm really want to buy a book of heart of modern woman......anybody can help me?

Hi sari

do you know how to read Chinese? Please note that the book "Heart of Modern Woman" is written in Chinese.

And, I think it's not possible to get a new one now unless you go for a used one in the second hand market.

frances,

I can't read chinese and never mind if the books in chinese cause i just want collect it. if you know the second market that sell the books, please email me. thanks a lot frances

Sari, I found mine on ebay.

A pity this book, not in English or other languages and anyways thank you very much in translating, to Woodstock!

searched already but i cannot find the book on ebay!

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.