Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author
Comment
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Midnightfly:

I guess you are asking me the question.???? There aren't rules and regulations about the exact age to foster a child. But being only 22, and about 16 years his senior, might be a bit too young to be his godmother (kei ma) at that time. However, really nothing wrong. Just as you said it is fate, also they got on very well, and each played the role well. The godson even walked Mui during her last journey in this world by carrying her picture during the funeral

Thanks for the link

Dana ,where did you get the english version
"Heart of Modern Woman :

How can i get one?

Woodstock,

Generally it can be odd fostering a son at her age but I admired her sincerity and the son's loyalty to her and anyway, thank you for the info and reply. From the message above, was there an English version for that book?

midnightfly:

There is no English version for this last but most memorable book, "Heart of Modern Woman", Mui left us. However, most articles in this book were translated in this website. You can have a look of this book in Chinese, also the English translation from the link at the index page.

Dana,where did you get the english version?
Would you mind to let me know? pls
Thanks Dana

hey Adeline Woodstock already said no english version of book "heart of Modern Woman" meh

Sorry to disappoint you, Adeline, as can be seen theres no English version of 'HOMW' except for the translated pages by GgWoodstock n its as good as reading an original if there should be one

It is truly destiny. I finally got a copy of this amazing book!!!!

For the past year & a half I've been searching high & low for this book. 2 months ago I started dating this guy. For our one month anniversary he bought it for me through Yahoo Auction. I just received it in the mail this morning. It's definitely one of the most precious gifts from him. I am so happy & touched!

MuLaN_Mui : You are undoubtedly a very lucky girl. Hope you'll treasure whatever you have got, as Anita advised us.

Thanks Woodstock! I will definitely cherish everything that's in front of me forever.

For a Puerto Rican man who has never been in touch with HK entertainment to have done this for me makes me really understand that anything is possible, just as Anita has said.

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.