Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author
Comment
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Judita : I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to HK, n got the chance to pay respect to Mui Zei at Po Lin. Agree with you, it is quite noisy over there, so many tourists too. Hope you will enjoy reading these 2 books.

Judita:Thank you. Is good news to go Big Buddha Monastery and now a chance to go so easy and pray to MuiJie.

Thank you very much for information, I am eager to visit Po Lin for a long time and pray to Anita, my heroine forever.

These were taken when I was in Hongkong at Stars on the Avenue, water every where lol, raining then.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nelson: Well done

Deep thanks for sharing thse pics with us Nelson!

Woodstock: Thx!
Natasha: you are welcome!
Photographing is prohibited but I took these photos secretly at Po Lin Monastery.

There is reflection on Anita's name. Is it a warning or approval from Anita lol!

Offerings from devoted fans.

Nelson, the pics from Po Lin Monastery looks good, deep thank again for sharing them with us!

The flowers and presents for Anita from her fans looks beautiful, im very happy to can see them because i probably won't be able to get there in my life..

Wow! Thats cool! Nelson! Thank you so much!

Mui approved la. she was a funny and playful person

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.