Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author
Comment
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Boy! Our missing is back! Hi! ngel, hmmm...yep, saw all the new pinyins guess Ill leave all to our June

Oh! Angel, I do know I shouldnt be, dont understand why I cant get those scary feelings out of my head, though. Yea, Ill try n keep on trying, Angel lots!

, Welcome back from your honeymoon

ana: Auntie better give you a spanking then you do not fear anymore. You must get more sleep or you looked more like a ghost .

Mossimo: Thank you for sharing too. I do not know if it is true but I heard a lot of spooky and horrible stories from our business partners from Bangkok. Your boss's boss was very lucky and maybe he was wearing an amulet.

[[ ]ana: I think you have been in hiding long enough, time to

Am I in hiding, my dearest Woodstock? Weeelll...partially I supposed Ive been reading the book TTBOLAD n was truly captivated by what was written in regards to the spiritual guidance/care to all humans, living/dying irrespective of any religion n beliefs.

Im glad n happy for Anita having the opportunity in getting to meet n be blessed by His Holiness, another famous 'lama shamarpa rinpoche' who has once pointed out that Anita was a person of real emotions, treated people w/her true heart, worked w/professionalism n brought joy to the audience - as quoted

Guess what, surprising to read that 'the fabulous richard gere' had read n commented on this book too....

ana: , I'm so glad to see you back. Also so happy to hear that you finally got the change to read the book "Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" . Truely it is a book of inspiration for our life. Worth reading.

Hey, don't you know that handsome Richard Gere is a devoted Tibetan Buddhist?

To ana and Woodstock,

It seems that both of you have an eye on the fabulous/handsome Richard Gere... Don't fight too hard, otherwise . Old is very busy these days, no time to you.

Yahoooooo.......Your hugs been well received n Im sure gonna be pretty 'mashed' up Thank you, Gg Boy! This is awesome, Richard Gere a devotedTB! Well, GgWoodstock, youve mentioned before that Anita is a true buddhist, should she be considered a devotedTB too? Is it only me/have you noticed both have a similarity ie. they seemed to possess an aura of great charm n serenity.

Taken from TBOLAD, there is an amount of truth in these para; 'some, unfortunately, did not really understand the full meaning of these relevations abt death n dying. they went to the extreme of glamorizing death, n I have heard of tragic cases of young people who committed suicide because they believed death was beautiful n an escape from the depression of their lives. how sad it is that most of us only begin to appreciate our life when we are on the point of dying. those who believe they have plenty of time get ready only at the time of death. then they are ravaged by regret.' As Im reading this, I get to understand there is a possibility Anita did get spiritual guidance n was prepared for it thus lessening some degree of sufferings in the later months. Did she, Gg?

grandma!!! RichardG is way over...... Oh! well, hes still sexy, though No worries grandma, you know, priorities should be given to 'senior citizen', right, GgWoodstock? YEA??? ...

ana: Certainly Mui is a very devoted Buddhist. I didn't say TB, because she believed in Kwun Yin too, he is Buddha of another school of Buddhism.

Ref [they seemed to possess an aura of great charm n serenity], actually I wanted to mention that in my last message about Richard Gere, but I didn't as I thought it's better not to mention too much about him here. Now you touched this point, yes, I agree to you. Both of them also show kindness in their face. Actually the spiritual condition of mind, or we Chinese like to say "heart", is often reflected in the face. This is the change, I think , that we all notice in Mui. She didn't have that aura in her early days.

It is true that many who had experienced death confessed that they started to treasure this life more and live a more meaningful and positive life with more compassion and kindness to people around them after they died once.

Mui was definitely under spiritual guidance preparing for her death. She was aware what to happen. I think this is all clearly said in the magazine of Buddhist Compassion 117, that is the issue right after her demise. ana, hope your memory is not fading, only senior citizens like me are entitled to have such an excuse. Anyway, thanks for refleshing our memory. Guess now, 13 months after her demise, some of us might have more guts to look through the whole dreadful year of 2003 in details again.

But I do hope its fading my dearestWoodstock as being a senior is much more exciting Yep! its in the Buddhist Compassion....thank you!

Anita is a woman of great courage n strength...she would be extremely disappointed if she knew that a percentage of her fans/friends could not accept her death but instead dwell on it for months. We still keep good memories of her n knowing Anita guess she would rather have us doing something more positive n valuable.........

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.