Return to Website

Lurgan Ancestry Forum

If you need information on an ancestor or place add a message and keep returning to check if anyone replies. You can also leave any comments on the Lurgan Ancestry itself.

Lurgan Ancestry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any relatives of Joseph Crossey

My father is Joseph Crossey from Lurgan. Played Gaelic football at St. Peter's in the 40's. We have many cousins in Lurgan. My mother Elizabeth is buried at St. Patrick's cemetery.

Looking for more Crosseys or Smithes (mother's maiden name). My mother lived on Brown street, and my father and his 8 siblings lived on Grattan Street. Any information on the clan would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Any relatives of Joseph Crossey

Hello Cathy, Your e-mail address didn`t work. Ard Mhacha Lurgan

Re: Re: Any relatives of Joseph Crossey

Hello, Please send any information you may have on Joseph Crossey or Elizabeth Smithe. You can post it to the message board and I can then contact anyone who may have information on my father and mother.

Thank you,

Elizabeth and joesph crossey

bye bye!

Re: Re: Any relatives of Joseph Crossey

Do you know the Crossey clan or Smithe clan? Some from Brown Street, Mary street and Grattan Street?

Re: Any relatives of Joseph Crossey

hay its me i knew joesph from a long time a go and do i ever miss them squirrels!! i hope slam gets a llama for her 28th birth day! i love poopy squirrles dont you i dont.
so yea i love donkeys ears and hooves!!! i love all cats and mice!! so yea c u at the town meeting tea tomarrow!! luve your friend reakjhlkds
POOPIE SQUIRRELS ROCK!!!!!!