Return to Website

Lurgan Ancestry Forum

If you need information on an ancestor or place add a message and keep returning to check if anyone replies. You can also leave any comments on the Lurgan Ancestry itself.

Lurgan Ancestry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birth/Marriage

I am researching my family history,Elizabeth Wilson born Lurgan circa 1806 married on Feb 14th 1833 Thomas Alderson at Chatham Kent, he was in the 55th foot regt, at the time of the marriage she was a widow with the name Patterson and had a son Thomas Patterson born 1832 East Indies, Bay of Bengal. There could be a military/naval connection. Any help or advice the birth or marrige of Elizabeth is welcome.

Re: Birth/Marriage

We have a Thomas Patterson born 1888 in Brisbane Australia, who had a father Thomas Patterson born Lurgan Ireland in 1856. We have no parents for that Thomas Patterson, but I was wondering if your Thomas Patterson, son of Elizabeth Wilson could be the father? Did he marry and have a son circa 1856 named Thomas in Lurgan. We are at a dead end at the moment, so any help would be great. Our Thomas Patterson that was born in 1856 married Elizabeth Osborne in 1877 before coming out to Australia. Cheers Fiona Patterson.