Return to Website

CAZADERO MESSAGE FORUM

Welcome to the Caz message forum a place to leave messages for others to see

CAZADERO MESSAGE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cazadero Memories

Hi, I have memories of Cazadero but need some help in getting more information.
First: I have a great photo of a elementry class picture dated Oct.1, 1935. Three of my siblings were in this pic. It was Montgomery School and gave the date but no names of children or teacher. My three siblings were, Robert or Bob, Earl, and Shirley Travers. Does anyone remember these kids? My parents were Frank R. Travers and Mom was Sophie or Helene. My Dad worked for the mill and they lived in a tent for a time. My mom befriended a lady who lived in Cazadero year round, by the name of Jesse Morrow. She was a heavy lady and got around in a wheel chair. She lived up behind the town (not sure how far) and we came summers to visit. My twin and I would walk to town and go swimming in the river and dive off the submerged big rock and try to catch crawdad's and then have ice cream at the soda fountain and walk back up the hill to Jesse's. Unfortunately I am the only one left out of eight kids and can't pick their brains to get more info. SO,.......if anyone knew or has information about the Travers family or even Jesse Morrow I would really appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Janice Travers/Ricci jkr20002@aol.com