PENN MOUNTAIN SNOW RIDERS FORUM

Discuss snowmobiling in upstate New York.  

Please limit your posts to issues concerning Snowmobiling and  Penn Mountain Snow Riders.

Personal attacks, foul language and post's containing non-appropriate information will be deleted! 

THIS FORUM IS BEING MODERATED!

Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trail s74

will trail s74 from stittville to trail c7 be open this year and will trail c4 to remsen be open also...

thank you

Re: trail s74

Jerry,

We are having trouble on both re-routes. On S74 Stittville trail, we have been waiting to get permission from one landowner to complete the re-route. Unfortunately there was a passing of that landowner and we are waiting for the estate to be settled. Stay tuned. As far as C-4 goes, unfortunately we are struggling to get permissions from landowner's for a re-route. It's not easy and we have limited number of people working on this on top of other things. We were successful in getting S76 Floyd trail back open after a number of hurdles. Mike

thank you mike..hope s74 and c4 trails will be open..will check back later to see if any up dates..thanks again mike

also.. if s74 won't be open is there a place to park and unload to get on trail s76 to get to c4...thank you again mike

sorry mike i mean s76 to trail c7..

If you are having any trouble with any land owners feel free to message me. I can get an land owner to give permission for us to snowmobile on. Please email me at fishwhisperer315@gmail.com. I'm serious feel free to message me. We can meet up. I need to sign up for a club here anyways. I live in Floyd now. Would love to become a member of this club.

Jerry, I believe we can still park at Town of Floyd park if it's plowed in the winter? The town owns part of the trail and have been very proactive in its use.

John
If you are having any trouble with any land owners feel free to message me. I can get an land owner to give permission for us to snowmobile on. Please email me at fishwhisperer315@gmail.com. I'm serious feel free to message me. We can meet up. I need to sign up for a club here anyways. I live in Floyd now. Would love to become a member of this club.
John, I'm willing to take you up on the help. Expect a email from us. Mike

thanks mike...